Sunday, March 30, 2014

Crowdtap Review: Team Viva Vantage

Crowdtap Review: Team Viva Vantage

Does your family use paper towels? Mine usually uses baby wipes, since I always have some around... But Viva has changed that!

Crowdtap was kind enough to send me 4 (yes, 4!!) rolls of Viva Vantage paper towels! These are pretty awesome... They are super easy to rip from the roll, and they stretch! Cool huh? If the stretch of these towels isn't enough to win you over, they're also super thick, so you know your messes will be taken care of! 

Check out those powerful scrubbing ridges! I used a sheet to clean my kitchen towels, and the deep ridges made it very easy. Only one sheet was needed for all the counters, I had no cleaner on my hands, and not a rip was found in the towel. WOO! I then used them to clean my bathroom, and I was equally impressed. Very few towels were needed, and all the messes were cleaned well! 

If you are looking for a paper towel that does it all, check out the Viva Vantage Paper Towels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment