Sunday, June 28, 2015

Those Moments...

It's 12:17am and I'm sitting here having the "am I doing the best I can do?" Moment. I feel as though I am not doing enough around the house, with the kids, for the BF, an so on... Anyone else have these moments? I wish I could stay as driven as I Am right now.. But I wake up in the morning and it seems to be forgotten. Now as I'm writing this, my brain is switching into the "am I doing the right things and being the best parent I can be" stage. I know I'm doing the best I can, but that question will never be answered in my brain. I just want them to be happy and have a great memory of being a kid. 

I would classify myself as having an OCD, ADD, and depression/anxiety night. Hope fully I can get this little light switch to flip over sometime soon.

I'm off to go rampage through surveys because I feel like I didn't do enough of them today. I can't make money if I don't do them... See.. brains still doing jumping jacks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment