Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Maybelline Better Skin Powder: Influenster Review

Maybelline Better Skin Powder: Influenster Review
Influenster has been amazing once again!! This time I got a box with this lovely gem inside. The new Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Powder.
Inside this package is a side of powder, a sponge, and a mirror. I love the sponge. It works great! you can apply as much of the powder you want with the little, thick sponge. The mirror is super helpful as well. You can apply anywhere, and on-the-go. The powder was great! It applied so easily, and covered all my imperfections... it was a matte look, which I love. I was so surprised with how well it covered everything. Usually I cant get powders to apply well. This make-up is fantastic, and it comes in 4 different shades... Go find yours now! 

I received Maybelline Better Skin products complimentary, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment