Sunday, February 21, 2016

Where Have I Been!?

Hola Everyone!

   I havent been on in a while!! I just wanted to give ya'll an update... and I promise to be posting more, and getting back to blogging!!

   Biggest Update? I am currently 20 weeks pregnant with a little girl!!! He name is Brieah Paige, Brie for short. Its been an interesting pregnancy so far! Totally different than my pregnancy with Isaac.... I knew I was having a girl right away because the morning sickness was so different. I was much sicker this time, and still am! I randomly have sick spells still in my 20 week. My blood pressure is perfect so far this pregnancy, but by this time with Isaac I was doubling blood pressure medication.... Its still amazing to me that I am going to have a daughter. I cant even image a little girl. I am so excited to experience raising a little lady.

  I am currently going back to court with Isaac's father... rules were broken, promises broken... time to stand up again....

  I am finally getting back into my blogging and online stuff after taking a break. With being sick, finding out I was pregnant, court issues.... I needed a break :) I'm back now, and ready to go!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment