Monday, October 28, 2013

Crowdtap Review: Truvia Natural Sweetener Sample and Share

Crowdtap Review: Truvia Natural Sweetener Sample and Share

I received these products courtesy of Crowdtap!!

I love sugar... I love coffee. I love sugar in my coffee! When I was asked to review and sample these nature sweeteners, I was a bit skeptical. I wasn't sure if the "natural" sweetener would be as good as regular, plain, sugar. 

Boy was I impressed! These sweeteners did the job, and I tasted no difference! I poured two little packets into my coffee, just like I would do with regular sugar, and I could tell no difference between the two! Well, except that the Truvia sweeteners are wayyy healthier for you!

If your on the hunt for a healthier alternative to regular sugar, Truvia Natural Sweetener is the right way to go. Its awesome! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment