Sunday, October 20, 2013

Influenster Review: Dr. Scholl's Active Series

Influenster Review: Dr. Scholl's Active Series Insoles


I received this product courtesy of Influenster!

Since having my son Isaac four months ago, i have been facing the evil battle of loosing the baby weight i gained... i have begun working out, and walking everywhere! i was super excited to get a chance to try out these insoles! 

When im walking for a while, my curse of flat, fat feet kicks in, and my feet begin to throb! i noticed a huge difference when i used these insoles... NO PAIN!!! 

I walked for 1 1/2 hours, then did 30 minutes of cardio exercises, and i was thrilled to have no foot pain! 

While wearing the insoles, my feet felt very secure and supported. And the heel of the insole was a bit "squishy," so they were fun to exercise in! They also fir in my shoes well, and they enable you to trim the insole to fit your shoe perfectly! Just slide them under the shoes original insert and go!!


I highly recommend these inserts for anyone needing extra foot support while working out, or simply being active! They give you that extra boost to perform at your best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment