Sunday, October 6, 2013

Influenster Review: Colgate SlimSoft!

My First Blog Post!!

For my first blog post, I will be reviewing the Colgate SlimSoft toothbrush!

I received the SlimSoft toothbrush, along with a sample size mouthwash, and toothpaste, courtesy of Influenster!

As soon as i received the Influenster package in the mail, I opened it up to see my goodies! i was very impressed with the packaging of the SlimSoft toothbrush. Its a unique package, that could easily be found among all the other toothbrush options. Opening the package was a bit funny... for some reason i was trying to open it from the top, when clearly there is a spot to open it on the bottom! When i found the correct opening, it was very easy to get the toothbrush out. 


The toothbrush is very slim, and easy to hold. the top of the toothbrush bends easily, to get all the spaces clean comfortably  and the bristles were softer than I expected! 

Brushing with this toothbrush was very easy. With the softness of the bristles, it didn't feel like I was brushing at all! It felt great on my gums, and I really didn't feel anything at all! 

After I was finished, I could see that even though I couldn't really feel the bristles cleaning, they did a great job. My teeth were just as clean as any other "harder" toothbrush. 

What do I love most about the Colgate SlimSoft? It makes me want to toss my old toothbrush! I really loved the softness while brushing my teeth. It really felt like I wasn't brushing at all!

Overall, it gets the job done, and makes the process more comfortable!! I definitely recommend the Colgate SlimSoft toothbrush!!

No comments:

Post a Comment