Saturday, January 11, 2014

Crowdtap Review: Hershey's Spreads

Crowdtap Review: Hershey's Spreads

Yummmmm.... I am a huge fan of chocolate! This is why I was so excited to get the opportunity from the amazing site Crowdtap to try out some Hershey's Spreads! I never even knew Hershey's came out with spreads! 
The spreads come in three different flavors: regular Chocolate, Almond, and Hazelnut. Crowdtap sent me the Almond flavor to try out.



Yummmm. That sums it up in one word. The spread is very smooth and creamy, and had a great taste. It tastes exactly like the Hershey's Almond Chocolate Bar. The flavors of the chocolate and the almond go together great, they even each other out, and the flavors do not over power each other.


I tried the spread with some Multi Grain Cheerios. Usually I eat Nutella with Cherrios, but this was a great little treat! I liked the almond flavor! Its a great change from the usual hazelnut. 


Over all this stuff is perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth. If you like Hershey chocolate bars, you will LOVE these spreads. There are so many things you can create with them, my next venture is a topping for sugar cookies! Go check them out for yourself, and #SpreadPossibilities. Thank you #Crowdtap!



No comments:

Post a Comment