Thursday, January 30, 2014

Crowdtap Review: U by Kotex

Crowdtap Review: U by Kotex

Hey women!! Have you tried U by Kotex products? If you have you already know how awesome they are... if not, you're missing out! I received free products to test out from Crowdtap, an awesome site!


 I received 2 sets consisting of one zipper tin, a generation know bracelet, two tampons, and two pantyliner.
One set for me, and one set to share with a friend (I gave the second one to my sister!)


How cute are those tins! They have a great little zipper to securely hold everything inside, and they hold a lot! They're perfect to hold all of your "lady items." 


I love all the colors of the U by Kotex products... the bright colors and designs are cute, and totally not embarrassing to be seen with. The products work just as well as they look... AWESOME! The pantyliners are easy to open, and stay in place well. The tampons are easy to use too! 

The bracelet is super cute as well. 


Over all these are great products. I, along with my sister, recommend these to any ladies! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment