Thursday, January 30, 2014

Crowdtap Review: Pampers Swaddlers

Crowdtap Review: Pampers Swaddlers

Diapers, diapers, diapers... If your're a parent, diapers is a word used many times a day. I have a 7 month old son, so I am very familiar with diaper brands, which ones work well, and which ones are a no-go.
I was very lucky to be sent two free coupons for a jumbo pack of Pampers Swaddlers from Crowdtap!! One for me, and one for a friend!


We went out and used our coupons right away! 


We have had a problem lately with my son's diapers leaking at night while he is sleeping, so I was excited to give these a try. My son used Swaddlers when he was born in the hospital, and we really liked them, but we had not purchased them since. 

The first thing I noticed about Swaddlers was the cute design. They have adorable Sesame Street characters on the diapers. They are also crazy soft! Very cotton-y feeling, and cushion-y. Inside the diaper is a mesh netting that is the big helper to prevent the dreaded blow outs! 

The first night of my son using the Swaddlers was a great success! We woke up in the morning, and NO LEAKS! They held everything! YEAH!!


These diapers are great, and they even come in sized N,1,2,3,4, and even 5!! I will be purchasing more of these for sure! I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone with a little one in diapers! After using these for over 2 weeks, I have not experienced any leaks of any kind! A HUGE plus in my book! 




No comments:

Post a Comment