Friday, June 20, 2014

Blogathon June 2014!

Blogathon!

This weekend I will be participating in my first ever Blogathon Event! The Blogaton is a weekend where us bloggers put in extra hours making our blog(s) awesome! I am just starting out in this wonderful world of blogging, so this will be a great time for me to get things done!

If you are new here to Isaac's Mommy Blog, WELCOME! My name is Casey, and I am a stay-at-home mom to my little mister Isaac. I love to review products!! Since I am just getting started on my blogging adventure, if you have any suggestions on anything you would like to see, or any ideas whatsoever on making this blog the best it can be, let me know!! All advice/suggestions are welcome!

A few goals I have for the Blogathon:

Review some products!!

Add more to the layout to the site! Add more links and info!

Add some links to some awesome giveaways!

Maybe host my own giveaway ;)


Biannual Blogathon Bash

4 comments:

  1. This is my first Blogathon as well - looking forward to it and getting to know everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you Casey! I am also doing my first Blogathon. It has been interesting and helpful, since I am also fairly new to blogging (started a year ago). I love your layout - crisp and clean without being blah! - Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I made the header with PicMonkey! Its nice to meet you as well! I just started blogging not to long ago, its so fun! And im learning a lot! I love creating and giving my opinions for everyone to read :)

      Delete
  3. Hi! This is my first blogathon, too. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete