Monday, June 30, 2014

BzzAgent Review: Summer Favorites at Kroger


BzzAgent Review: Summer Favorites at Kroger


BzzAgent recently sent me some yummy snacks from Kroger to try! I got to choose if I wanted a Hot or Mild package.. and I bravely chose the Hot option! I received a package of Spicy Chili and Lime Rolled Tortilla Chips, and Hot Buffalo Style Pretzel Pieces. 


Woooo, talk about HOT. The Rolled Tortilla Chips were crazy hot! They were delicious, but just a little too hot for me. I could only eat a couple before I was searching for relief. If you love super spicy, mouth burning flavor, this is the snack for you!! :)

The Pretzel Pieces were my favorite! They were a yummy Buffalo flavor, and they were spicy, but not too spicy. They just had a small tingle of hotness. Also, the flavoring wasn't too over powering. The buffalo taste mixed well with the thick flavor of the pretzel. The size of the pieces were a nice chunk size... perfect to fit in your mouth, and not super small like crumbs. They were the best!!

If you are looking for a yummy new snack for the summertime with the kids, you should totally check out Kroger's new summer snacks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment