Sunday, June 1, 2014

Influenster Venus Snap with Embrace Review

Influenster Review: Venus Snap VoxBox

Oh, how I am in love with Influenster!! They send me the coolest stuff to try out! This time they sent me the new Venus Snap Razor!



This razor is the coolest! Its teeny tiny! Perfect size to fit in your hand while shaving. It is so easy and fast to shave in all the hard places, like behind your knee!! You can have lovely smooth legs, #InASnap!


(Isaac was excited about the VoxBox too!) It also comes with this cute little carrying case, so you can store it in your purse, or anywhere really, and always have it handy for those "Oops, I forgot to shave, and I'm wearing shorty shorts!!" moments! 

I didn't have to use shaving cream with this razor either... I just got it wet, and shaved the hair away. So it really is PERFECT for those on the go situations. (And its summer! These moments happen even more this time of year!)

It left my legs super smooth, no annoying stubble, and absolutely no razor burn!! I have super sensitive skin on my legs, and almost always have irritation and razor burn. I had no irritation whatsoever, and I didnt even use shaving cream!! Woo woo!!

I really, really, really love this razor!! I will be purchasing the refills for it, and using it for a long time! Way to go Gillette! This is the best razor I have used in a LONG time!

You can also check out my Venus Snap Voxbox Opening on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPslhMi2Nj4




1 comment:

  1. This look alike a fun product! :) Will definitely keep an eye for it and try it myself if given the chance!

    ReplyDelete