Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Fight.

Abusers are always abusers.

Trust me... No matter how much someone seems to have changed, that abuser is still in there.

I am standing up and fighting my abuser. My mental abuser. They put on a show for everyone, acts like they are so great and innocent... Meanwhile they are coming up with a plan in their head, a plan to get back at me, and to "Mr. Nice Guy" their way out of trouble.

Instead of going to court, where they know they will loose, they convince everyone to drop it, and just settle out of court. Get face-to-face with me, their victim. You think you're in the clear... you will be able to manipulate me, and scare me.... get in my head like you did for years. What you don't know is I am different. I won't allow you to do this to me anymore. My child is involved now... so you don't stand a chance. You think you can talk me down, save your ass from going to jail... I won't give in.

You're scared. You didn't follow any of the rules or agreements we settled on. You know you're facing trouble. You think you can always get your way, so you make this plan. I know exactly how you are, so now, I know exactly how to deal with you. I won't back down. You will get what you deserve one way or another. You can't, and you won't control me anymore. Be prepared for a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment