Sunday, March 6, 2016

CROWDTAP REVIEW: NEW Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner!

CROWDTAP REVIEW: NEW Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner!

The wonderful Crowdtap has once again sent me some awesome new products to try and tell you about!! 

Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner!



The Whole Blends collection comes in three different varieties...

  • Coconut Water and Vanilla Milk (Blue)
  • Honey Treasures (Light Brown)
  • Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter (Dark brown)
The Coconut Water and Vanilla Milk is a hydrating shampoo and conditioner that quenches and softens hair. It is enriched with a natural blend and is paraben free. It smells great as soon as you open it, a very coconut scent. It is also very creamy and soft to the touch. It felt great in my hair, and was easy to rinse. The conditioner as well was very easy to use. After styling my hair was very soft, and stayed soft all day long. The yummy scent stayed in my hair as well, which is great!!

The Honey Treasures shampoo and conditioner strengthens and repairs damaged hair. It is also made with a natural blend and is paraben free. The scent for this one was lighter and more sweet. A honey can be smelled as well. It was soft as well, and worked really well through my hair. I did not notice anything different in my hair after styling, but it could take a few washes to notice if its strengthening your hair. My hair smelled wonderful throughout the day though, witch is was I always want!

The Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter shampoo and conditioner claims to tame and control frizzy hair... which is what I need most out of my shampoo and conditioner!! As with the other varieties it is also made with a natural blend and is paraben free. This one had my favorite scent of the three with a cocoa butter scent that just smelled so clean. It was easy to use, easy to rinse, and my hair was easy to style... As the day went on I did notice that my hair stayed more in place and frizzed a little less than average. The cocoa butter scent also stayed throughout the day, and my hair was silky smooth. This was my favorite variety out of the three!!

All of them were great, and offered different solutions to common problems... So they're perfect for everyone! All of them are all natural, which is an even greater bonus! I would recommend them to everyone, no matter what hair type or problem you have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment