Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Generation Good: Seventh Generation's Free and Clear Laundry Detergent REVIEW

Generation Good: Seventh Generation's Free and Clear Laundry Detergent REVIEW

Have you head of Seventh Generation? Of course you have!! Its a fabulous brand that makes organic and natural household products! They make everything from dish detergent, to body lotions, to baby diapers. They basically make everything!

I am a member of Seventh Generation's Generation Good Community. I learn about a lot of their different products, and even get to try some. A couple weeks ago they sent me some Seventh Generation Free and Clear Laundry Detergent to try for FREE! Woo hoo, thanks guys!!

This laundry detergent is awesome. Its a plant based formula, so there is no dyes, fragrances, or artificial brighteners. It's absolutely perfect for sensitive skin! Also for being fragrance free, it doesn't smell terrible or plain, it actually has a nice little clean scent.

I used this on my children's clothes for about two weeks. I love it! It worked well on all the stains the kids made, and the clothes were nice, clean, and smelled great. It worked just as well as all the other expensive, chemically filled, bleachy detergents. I am 100% satisfied with the results I'm seeing! I would recommend this detergent to everyone, especially people with allergies or small children. Can't beat it! Thanks Seventh Generation for letting me try it for FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment