Thursday, March 24, 2016

MOMS MEET REVIEW: Sir Bananas Bananamilk

MOMS MEET REVIEW: Sir Bananas Bananamilk

Moms Meet recently sent the kids and I some coupons to try the NEW Sir Bananas Bananamilk!

Thanks so much Moms Meet! This drink was great! I loved it, and so did my kids! We received a coupon for a FREE carton of regular bananamilk, and another coupon for a FREE carton of chocolate bananamilk! They were both delicious!

The regular bananamilk was great on its own, tasted just like fresh bananas dipped in milk! Sounds great right?! We also used it in our morning cereal for breakfast, and it added a great little extra flavor to the average cereal. I was excited because it was healthy, my kids were excited because it tasted like a treat.

The chocolate variety we only used for drinking alone. It was awesome. It had the perfect amount of banana flavor, and the perfect amount of chocolate flavor. This was my 2 year old son's favorite. He loves anything chocolate! I was more than happy to give this to him because I know exactly whats in it, and that its much better for him than other chocolate milks we have purchased.

At first I was skeptical of bananamilk. I wondered if it tasted weird, or too different... but in reality this beverage in both flavors tasted way better than I would have ever thought. I would recommend it to anyone with kids because I know your kids will love it. If they love milk, and they love bananas, they will absolutely love Sir Bananas Bananamilk!!

Thanks again Moms Meet!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment